"Partnership"

| Scrap Metal Tips and Advice

Threaded View

JnJunk started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks

"Partnership"

Okay guys I am at school right now so I am going to type this in bursts, Not in one big rant.
    I've been running with my "partner now for almost 3 years. I am 16 he is 18. I mainly do auctions and some craigslist finds. We haven't really go back into CurbCo since school started back up. I find that I store all the "Take apart Stuff" at my house. Me and my dad disassemble it. Its our bonding time if you will. Well Here's the thing all my so called "Partner" does is go to the auction maybe load a couple things and then he is done. I do 80% of the work. All he does is ***** about the stuff in his yard and then wants me to clean it up. Its like screw off I have enough sheet in my garage to take care of. You cant get your lazy ass off the couch and do it. After all this we still split it 50/50

We use his dads old car hauler. So I guess thats why he thinks its okay. So I think I am going to buy my own trailer and break away and leave his ass in the dust. I don't to ruin a friendship but this is how I make my money. I don't have an easy job like all the other kids, I work and I am **** proud of it.

2. The Following 7 Users say Thank You for This Post by JnJunk:

Thread Information