SMF Buyer Finder - Click an item below to find a Scrap Metal Forum buyer that buys what you're selling.

Canada E waste Buyer

| Scrap Buyers & Sellers
    devo started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks

Canada E waste Buyer

Hello All. As I indicated in another thread here, I have opened up shop as an ewaste buyer for Canadians.

Ill keep this short and sweet, but need to point out a couple of things.

First of all, I have tried my best to get you guys the best pricing possible, and still have a little bit of room for me to make a profit. On some items I am literally making pennies on the pound.

Secondly, I did have the opportunity to make contracts with off shore buyers for slightly better prices. I have decided not to do this and settle for lower prices for 2 reasons. First I prefer to try and keep the material here in North America. Secondly I simply don't trust the promises being made. In the end I prefer to accept and offer a slightly lower price, and make up the difference with great customer service.

Third, the prices will be fluctuating for the next little while as sorting rules are established with my buyers and refiners.

For now this is a closed buy offer to members here, so I wont be putting my email here. Send me a pm, and I'll get you the info you need.

I'll be updating and expanding my buy list as new pricing and opportunities come available.

Next post contains the pricing info.

Thanks all for your support.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks

You can reach me directly at "atozrecyle at atoz-home.com"

I'm trying to find a way to have a "nicer to look at price list" posted here. Came closer this time, but it's a little hard to read.

You can download the pdf version here.
    Last edited by devo; 05-03-2012 at 07:22 PM. Reason: updated
    Send PMSend PM  

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    This is the way to Go Devo!!!!
    - Keep the material here in North America. Enough sending everything right away to China and India, and buy their crappy products which pushed many north Americans to close shop and finish in the street
    - A slightly lower price and make up the difference with great customer service. This is what many shortsighted buyers forget and sooner or later they are penalized to fail.

I understand that is not as easy at it seams but if you work harder and following your inner ethics, you will have success. I'm certain for that you will!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ron_toronto for This Post:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Congratulations Devo. Nice to see someone local offering this service (I'm in Ottawa - will this be a stop on your Montreal to Toronto route?) When you say intact tubes, do you mean just the tubes or whole TVs/monitors?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Otto for This Post:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 5,861 Times in 2,713 Posts
    Best of luck with your new venture. I feel you are at the beginning of a huge expansion in your business. Proceed with care. Mike.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to miked for This Post:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto View Post
    Congratulations Devo. Nice to see someone local offering this service (I'm in Ottawa - will this be a stop on your Montreal to Toronto route?) When you say intact tubes, do you mean just the tubes or whole TVs/monitors?
    Hi Otto, as a general rule of thumb I come to Ottawa at least one day a week, sometimes many times a week. I'm based about an hour east.

Regarding the tubes, what I mean is unbroken. My buyer will take the broken ones, but I don't want deal with the hazards involved. I will be putting some rules and restrictions on these soon, so pm me if you need the info immediately.

Thanks
    Send PMSend PM  

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks

Meeting with Devo

Hi all
    Today I met with Devo and I must say I will definately do business with him again. He adds a new demension to my e waste scrap efforts. Otto I'm also in Ottawa and would like to meet with you to see how we can help each other and maybe learn a few things from each other.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanks Devo for venturing into this and giving us in eastern Ontario a market for this! I'm in Kingston and would be right on your route. I just started into e-scrap and having been hoarding it whenever I come across it. Glad to see you are accepting CRT tubes. I would hate to throw stuff like that in the trash. I'll be in touch when I gather enough stuff together.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kepscrap for This Post:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joem View Post
    Hi all
    Today I met with Devo and I must say I will definately do business with him again. He adds a new demension to my e waste scrap efforts. Otto I'm also in Ottawa and would like to meet with you to see how we can help each other and maybe learn a few things from each other.
    Thanks Joe! Business aside it was a pleasure to meet you as well. Thanks you so much for the package you gave me, it was very timely (and as it turns out saved me from making a mistake).

I'm glad we had a chance to chat about your efforts, and am glad I can hopefully get you a bit more money for you're hard work.
    Send PMSend PM  

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Good business practices like that is what makes good comunities.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Updated the pricing, and added a few items. Thanks all for your continued support.
    Send PMSend PM  

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Great Devo;
    We're in Hamilton and service Burlington, Oakville, and Mississauga.
    We're looking forward to working with you. Is Hamilton all your travels.
    Shipping containers (Skids/Gaylords)?
    How much can you handle?

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Hi, are you still buying e scrap??? I live in ontario and I may from time to time have some I could take to toronto. My freind has a computer store and I have been collecting for scrap metals, but it's hard to find buyers in ontario for boards, harddrives ect.

SMF Badges of Honor

Warsaw , Ind. In the heart of the lakes, and down the street from the hotel where Al Capone stayed.
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,730 Times in 4,728 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adamant View Post
    Hi, are you still buying e scrap??? I live in ontario and I may from time to time have some I could take to toronto. My freind has a computer store and I have been collecting for scrap metals, but it's hard to find buyers in ontario for boards, harddrives ect.
    You may have to send him an email as it looks like May, 15 was the last time he logged in. Hopefully he just got really busy and doesn't have time to get on and chat a little.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Tried to email him and the email was returned as undeliverable.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    If your still in business let us know, I'm looking buyer that takes plastic and crt glass, im located half hour north of pickering, wouldnt be an issue meeting down at the 401

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Are you still in business? I'm in the GTA and have a pile of telecom equipment I'd like to sell. Have photos, please let me know.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Can you seND me your email looking for buyer

SMF Badges of Honor

Warsaw , Ind. In the heart of the lakes, and down the street from the hotel where Al Capone stayed.
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,730 Times in 4,728 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gogreenjunkremoval819 View Post
    Can you seND me your email looking for buyer
    Hasn't been online sense May-2012 so don't hold your breath on this buyer. Never heard what happened.
    Where are you located so we might be able to point you towards a current buyer.

Thread Information