Apple Monitors

| TV and Monitor Recycling
    ozzy214 started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks

Apple Monitors

I got a whole bunch like 10 apple monitors. Dont think they are imacs, just standard monitors with vga cables.

Anything special about these before I rip into them? Like are the boards better than low grade, any tricks for taking them apart, etc? Thanks

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 5,023 Times in 2,350 Posts
    Nothing much special just more aluminum and metal in these things than a regular monitor......Oh yeah and they are a pain in the ASS!!!!!! I do monitors and tvs all day long and it takes me 3 to 4 times as long to do these apple monitors

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Haha.. 1st thing I actually scrapped was two apple monitors...agree with mike..what a pain..almost gave up..haha not quite but they were a little tough...they r low grade boards..let us know if they have those gold eproms every1 speaks of...haven't encountered one yet..have a pile of low grade chilling in the back of my garage I need to check out from back in the day before I knew about ic chips n whatnot..anyways let us know..thx

Thread Information