im new to the site i have a ?

| Scrap Metal Questions and Answers
    scrappy started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks

im new to the site i have a ?

hi i just regisered a couple days ago and can view alot on the site but when i try to go in to "the scrap room" part it tells me i dont have permmision well how do i do that?

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 549 Posts
    This section of the forum is under construction. Should be available in the next month or so, we're putting a lot of work into it.

Read this thread, it's about the Scrap Room.

http://www.scrapmetalforum.com/showt...?p=766#post766

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    admin thank you for ypur reply, so u have alot to do with this site? i gotta tell u i like it alot im 3 yrs new to the scrapping world and enjoy it and i like this sight because it a way to chat and communicate with others in the scrap world keep up the good work the site is awsome. one other ? how will you be decideing if some one is a real hard core scrapper or not and grant them accsess to the scrap room

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 549 Posts
    Yes, I created this forum. Also, I'm sure you've heard from Mick, he's been around since we began a few months ago.

You will have to pay for access to the SCRAP ROOM. We will not manually approve or deny anyone's access.

Aside from all the general discussion that comes with 'scrapping' and the need to develop a community in this business (the purpose behind this forum), there are things that successful scrappers know (including myself and many other members of the forum) and do that you wouldn't normally just 'tell another scrapper' I'm sure you can understand.

By charging a small price, we know that the valuable info and strategies discussed aren't just "being given away", and other members who share their experiences and strategies know that not just anybody will learn from it. Only serious, dedicated scrappers will be discussing these ideas.

Thus, only serious scrappers and metal recycling guys are willing to make an investment to grow their business, learn new things, and all in all become more successful with scrap metal.

Also, thank you for your great comments about the forum I'm glad that you like it!

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    well ill be sure to sign on to that being someone that enjoys scrapping and im still learning the trade id be more than willing to invest in such a great resource for example the craigslist bot your coming out with, it will make my wifes life easier what she does thru the day while on the computer at her job is checks craigslist all day and e-mails to the post she does great. so that alone is a great resource

6. Similar threads on the Scrap Metal Forum

1. need help new to site
      By YoungGunsService in forum Introduce yourself
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 08-05-2013, 06:39 AM
    2. new to site
      By Sarge in forum Introduce yourself
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 07-21-2012, 06:40 AM
    3. new site
      By GeorgeB in forum Off Topic Discussions
      Replies: 19