GeorgeB started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks

Junk Removal that will land you escrap and scrap metal

One of the most guaranteed ways I have always been able to find scrap metal, and not escrap is through junk removal jobs.

Some are a lot better than others, and some payout a heck of a lot more than others as well. All just depends on who the client is.

I deal with one lady who gets foreclosures in all the time, and hires people like myself to go and get things out. Unfortunately, I only do scrap metal and now escrap for her, since she can only pay once a month for the junk jobs, because that is when she gets paid. Unfortunately, I cannot wait a month for money.

Anyways, do a search on craigslist, or even look up property preservation companies, or even private investors who purchase rehab properties.

Most will pay you once you have completed the junk removal job for them, and others will want to wait till they sell the house etc.

Just let them know that you will definitely be willing to remove all scrap metal items and escrap for them. They will be calling you first, because they rather get rid as much as they can for free, then to pay to get it all removed.
    George Beale - Founder & President - info@viprecyclingjunkremoval.com
    VIP Recycling Junk Removal LLC - Premier Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers!
    http://www.viprecyclingjunkremoval.com

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    While I appreciate your awesome post, you could have saved your fingers a bit of labor by using the search function home slice. This has been gone over a million times. Clean-outs and hauling are a junk man's bestest pal. Slow your roll and don't worry about upping your post count so much. Hugs to the fam!

GeorgeB started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFatMan View Post
    While I appreciate your awesome post, you could have saved your fingers a bit of labor by using the search function home slice. This has been gone over a million times. Clean-outs and hauling are a junk man's bestest pal. Slow your roll and don't worry about upping your post count so much. Hugs to the fam!
    Pal, it doesn't matter to me what my post count is. I run an online forum for my real estate business, and I couldn't even tell you how many I have on it.

I am pretty sure there are tons of threads, but it is also called re iterating the fact.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeB View Post
    I am pretty sure there are tons of threads, but it is also called re iterating the fact.
    That's just called being redundant. Jesus wept.

5. Similar threads on the Scrap Metal Forum

1. Scrap Metal Removal and Junk Car Removal Services Directory
      By admin in forum Scrap Metal Removal, Junk Car Removal and Metal Recycling Services
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 02-20-2011, 08:24 PM
    2. Pennsylvania - Scrap metal removal and junk car removal service
      By stefan 76 in forum Scrap Metal Removal, Junk Car Removal and Metal Recycling Services
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 10-29-2010, 03:48 PM

Thread Information