choosing your business associates

| General - Let's talk business
    EcoSafe started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 6,807 Times in 1,954 Posts

choosing your business associates

the good part about a free market system is you can buy and sell for any price you want or can, the bad part is so can every one else. I have on occasion ranted about compitition, but generally because they use un fair practices and untruth (my opinion).. It has been said "all is fair in love and war" it seems, sadly, in todays world that is also true in business.

lets look at the pay systems between Easy and Board sort, is the hyer price ,nice, of course it is. but you have to deduct the pay pal cost. in my situation with small ammounts the extra .50 dosent really ammount to all that much, when you compair the info and education we have all recieved from Easy. now pay up front sounds great, but lets look at reality. if I go to board sort, and wait for pay pal to credit my account it can be up to 10 to 15 days. I dont want to wait that long to put my money back to work. with easy the time laps is about half that, which means I can make twice as many buys and sales which translates to twice the profit.

As I have said many times loyalty, and honosty is a big issue with me, In my life time I have lived every moment to its fullist, there is an up side and down side to that, but when I was litterly moments from death last year, I said to my Lord, and my family, I have done most every thing in this life I ever wanted to do, most of them at least twice, to make sure I did it right the first time. I have been to war and taken lives. and I have had the opertunity to save a few in my lifetime. A life like mine, in the end, will tell you who your real friends are, and when that time comes you will be shocked and very dissapointed that the numbers are few.

I was not aware the Easy was considering fronting me $1000 on a deal I was working on, but just the thought of such a chance on some one he dosent even know says a lot about him. these are all things to consider, along with a few penneys, when considering who you choose to deal with. just my .02
    Last edited by EcoSafe; 09-08-2011 at 10:16 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users say Thank You for This Post by EcoSafe:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 518 Posts
    Thank you for that post!

Do you remember the computers you had found in FL but did not have the money for them? We were talking on the phone and if we had been working together for a longer amount of time I would of wired you the money. I just have not dealt with you all that much on a business level but was kicking it around in my mind.

The way I think/feel. If I help you (or anyway) with money and or the info you need to get any one job done. That will help you but in the long run will help me. You go out and make the $1,000 worth of scrap and sell it to me and I can turn around and refine it and make a small profit on it. Our company will close if this did not happen we NEED scrappers from our city/state to all the other city's and states to do what we do.
    My company name was Easy Recycle but has since been closed
    My Name Stephan Harz
    My YouTube page

4. The Following User Says Thank You to easyrecycle for This Post:

5. Similar threads on the Scrap Metal Forum

1. Replies: 39
      Last Post: 07-17-2016, 07:21 PM
    2. May be offensive so use discretion in choosing to read...
      By BurlyGuys in forum Off Topic Discussions
      Replies: 13
      Last Post: 12-16-2012, 11:34 AM
    3. Choosing a Yard
      By KzScrapper in forum A Day in the Life of a Scrapper
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 08-25-2012, 06:06 AM

Thread Information