Howdy folks!

Just wanted to make my first post in the forum, outlining a little bit about my yards here in Metro Detroit - Basic Metals. We're a small business, independently owned (no big wig owners sitting across the world) and true Michiganders. We've expanded our operation the last couple years at a pretty good rate...and we believe it's out attention to details, and always going the extra mile for our customers that has brought us there.

As a man responsible for spreading the word, and making our business as best as it can be for our customers...I'm always trying to think outside of the box on different ways we can bring a little something more to our customers that helps us get this done! Some examples of what we've done recently are:

• Monthly Plasma TV Raffles at Each Location
  • "Roll the Dice" T-shirt Giveaway Game
  • Frequent Scrapper Punch Cards worth $20
  • Daily Gas Card Giveaways
  • Valuable Coupons Printed on Receipts
  • E-Mail Newsletter with Updates and Special Offers
  • Social Networking Specials for our Facebook Friends
  • +MORE!

We all know the brass tax (pun intended) of this business is all about the dollars and cents. And to put it frankly, we always do our best to pay the highest scrap prices around. We work tirelessly to establish an always growing network of contacts for the best homes for our materials in order to pass along these higher prices to every single on of our customers!

We also have an in-house fleet of trucks, as well as a wide assortment of various container sizes to help service a wide variety of commercial accounts. Ranging on everything from manufacturing companies, down to single clean out jobs - Basic has you covered! Our experienced and knowledgeable staff can help work with you to discover exactly how we can best assist you complete your job in a timely, and cost effective manner.

There really is so much more that we handle on a daily basis...I just urge everyone to go and take a look at our website for more info. Trust me when I say...if you're in Metro Detroit and scrappin'...if you haven't given Basic Metals a try - you're truly missing out!!!

Visit us on-line @ http://www.basic-metals.com!!