My 18 year old has been building haunted houses for the past 4 or 5 years with each year getting progressively bigger and this year he and his buddies got backing($) and struck a deal with a mall about 15 miles south of us. The space has been several different dept stores over the years and is upwards of 50k in floor space with a hallway that goes around the perimeter of the space both upstairs and down. I had a chance to walk it the other day and could not believe all of the scrap left over from the different renters. The last renter was a Steve and Barry's(cheap clothes) that went belly up and left what ever fixtures that did not sell and as part of my son's lease it was aggreed that they could do whatever they wanted with the remaining fixtures.

So as the build of the haunt goes on I am going to come in and scrap or sell what I can for their petty cash fund and oh what a fund it is going to be. I spent yesterday clearing the pile in the pic, over 8000 pounds of shelving rails and brackets. Took 2 loads to a yard close to them that only paid $180 for shred, but served lunch, and the last load went to my regular yard at $190 a ton. The other blurry pic is of the space that will contain most of the haunt.