SMF Buyer Finder - Click an item below to find a Scrap Metal Forum buyer that buys what you're selling.

eRecycled started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks

Paying more than scrap value for CPU, RAM, Apple products, Networking and VoIP

My name is Steve, and I am new to the forums, but not to the resale business, I have been lucky enough to work with a couple of members on this site for several years.

I'm looking to purchase i-series processors and memory, I am willing to pay more for Apple branded memory. I also purchase complete and incomplete Apple computers which are good for parts. Also a buyer of VoIP systems, Enterprise networking equipment and new branded toner. For non computer related equipment, I can also broker deals on restaurant, bar and medical equipment.

E-Tech Buy List - Google Sheets.

For CPUs and RAM that are shipped via USPS Priority Mail/1st Class with tracking, I will honor the date USPS receives the package for pricing. All other shipping methods will be paid at received date prices.

For other items, prices will be determined before shipping, I will need photographs of other items to be able to price them correctly and fairly. For larger freight lots, I will assist with shipping costs, I prefer to use the infamous resident SMF shipper for my freight shipping. We do have warehouses with docks and forklifts.

I prefer PayPal to make payments, but will also pay via money order, less actual cost of money order and shipping with tracking.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions, I will be adding items we buy to the list as time goes on. Hopefully I will have a used virgin toner list in the upcoming weeks.

steve@etechrecyclers.com
    ETech Recycling – Colorado Springs – Electronics Recycling & Certified Data Destruction
    719-799-6517

2. The Following 3 Users say Thank You for This Post by eRecycled:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 5,023 Times in 2,350 Posts
    Prices accurate?.......Will you pre-pay for tested CPU Core i5?

eRecycled started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Yes, prices are current. I can pre-pay. Can you email me a list? Steve@EtechRecyclers.com

Cheers
    Send PMSend PM  

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Has anybody dealt with or gotten a response from Steve? Sent a couple emails but haven’t heard back. Wasn’t sure if he’s still active or just not interested in a smaller quantity package? Been out of the game for a few years but finding my foot in the door so the product is slowly starting to come back in. Thanks!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rwamp for This Post:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    I sent a few emails about 3 months ago and got no response so I called instead. When I called all I got told was "send me an email" so I sent another email. That was about a month and a half ago. I hope he's still buying since he did more with the toner and other misc. equipment, but with no email responses who knows.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    I was hoping someone would chime in with a positive answer but it seems maybe he’s forgotten about this thread he started? I guess I’ll try again tomorrow with a phone call and an email if not then back to the good ol reliable buyers of the forum. It was just nice to see someone who bought iPhones and such.

9. The Following 2 Users say Thank You for This Post by Rwamp:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    I have been able to reach Steve through email a few times over the last couple of months. I never was able to make a sale.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Breakage for This Post:

Thread Information