New to the online selling aspect of e scrap. scrapped over 1000 computers and now I need help in finding a reputable buyer.
I've looked online multiple times and heard a few bad stories and most of those people were selling a small amount and claim to get screwed...I really don't want to go through that with the amount I have collected.
I have in the process of scrapping these computers sold the hard drives, mother boards, wires, power supplies and steel cases, but before I sold the boards I took all the monolithic caps 4 1/2 lbs of them and the north and south bridges (10 lbs) off the boards. I also pulled all the gold plated pins with plastic off the boards 40-50 lbs. I have almost 10 lbs of the cleanest gold fingers with some from pci and ram memory. 20 to 30 lbs of gold fingered ram and processors some pin less others double sided with gold wires. 20 to 30 lbs of processors. a lot of the processors I have removed their heat sinks and epoxy to expose all the wire and gold. 20 lbs of ic's.

really all I need is one refiner that doesn't take advantage of people
thanks for any and all replies.