SMF Buyer Finder - Click an item below to find a Scrap Metal Forum buyer that buys what you're selling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mattcotner started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks

Media Drive Boards 3.70lb Whole .20lb. Buying all types Ewaste. In Some Cases Mobile

We are a fast growing e-waste processing company based in Rural Hall NC. We purchase all types of e-waste & specialize in high grade telecom boards,insulated wire & niche markets for our online purchasing. We also offer brokering for ALL types of scrap & can assist with shipping & pickup.
    In some cases we will travel to buy your material. Pricing on picked up material varies depending on logistics. We prefer contact via email,but will monitor forum messages as well. Payment will be issued 1-2 buisness days after material arrives. Buisness check is the preferred method of payment but Paypal is a option. Shipments 2354 Cragmore Rd Winston Salem NC 27107. Please include your name,
    Email address,If possible phone# and any questions or concerns. We are a no nonsense agressive buyer and look foward to working together. Please Contact mcotner27@yahoo.com with any questions.

We also can assist with discounted shipping rates through forum member gorven. Contact gorven@comcast.net and let him know you have a shipment for us.

Pricing delivered to 27045
    $3.70 Laptop motherboards [please remove alum & plastic-tape]
    $3.70 Cd-media drive boards [pleases remove ribbon wire & alum]
    0.20 Cd-media drives whole [no floppys @ this price]
    $4.50 lcd boards [strip @ top must have gold foil]
    $13.00 Gold mem-ram
    $6.00 Rambus [alum enclosure]
    $4.75 Tin-silv ram
    $2.80 P3 large socket mb
    $1.50 P4 small socket
    $3.00 Dual socket server small
    $4.00 Dual socket server large
    $3.60 Fingerboards-pci cards
    $3.00-12.00 Telecom [paid on sort]
    $1.30 Satellite box,cable box,direct box boards
    $.95 Laptop [must have mb]
    $0.75 Hard drives complete
    $0.40 Hard drives w/out board
    $0.40 Shredded hard drives w/board
    $0.28 Shredded hard drives w/out board
    $0.50 Alum heat sinks clean [if over 500lbs contact for higher pricing]
    $1.00 Copper/alum heat sinks clean [if over 200lbs contact for higher pricing]
    $0.55 Mixed pc wire/Ribbon wire is okay
    $0.90 Cat5-Cat6 wire [large loads please contact until market settles]
    $4.00 Cell phones with battery
    $0.16 A/c adapter
    $0.65 Gold connectors
    $4.75 Green fiber with or w/out pins [must have some mixture 20% w/pins]
    $9.00 Slot processors
    $9.00 Hard drive boards
    $0.85 Lith ion batt cell/laptop
    $0.25 Power tool lith ion
    $0.30 Lead acid batt
    $3.50-$4.00 Lcd monitors screen only is ok. no cracked-bad screens [bases not needed but board must be present
    $0.25 Shredded abs plastic [abs only little to no contaminants] Contact for bulk pricing
    $.19 Copper bearing plastic-connectors [connectors,rca ends,keyboard connectors etc]
    $.20 Brass-plastic connectors [non magnetic connectors]
    $3.00-4.00 Laptop screens good [no cracks,bleeding screen deduct $1.00 if wire is cut]

Now buying Ps2 & Ps3 systems. Ps2 all models working or non working but must power up.
    Ps3 models are same as Ps2 must power up but only taking slim model for the Ps3.
    $10.00 for any system. If you 1 controller total price for system & controller will be $12.00

If you have items that are not listed please email,we do all sorting & grading upon arrival.

Last edited by mattcotner; 06-04-2015 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Price Update

2. The Following 4 Users say Thank You for This Post by mattcotner:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 1,276 Times in 348 Posts
    Ok well don't take this the wrong way, you are a member for 2 plus years with little to no activity, you say you are a fast growing e-waste processing company, any one can google your address and see you are working out of your house, nothing wrong with that, do you have any references??? do you even have a fork lift?? Some of us are no nonsense aggressive sellers so lets see what you have to say.

4. The Following 4 Users say Thank You for This Post by 1956:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks

Media Drive Boards 3.80lb Whole.25lb Buying all types Ewaste,In Some Cases Mobile

No offense 56' but as long as he pays his advertised price on time then it should not concern you how or where he runs his business. I know you are an established member of the forum and I have made good $ and saved time off of some of your advice\comments\ ..02 etc. So thank you. However, as a seller with a possible new buyer I would never send bulk without testing the waters first and I'm sure you are the same way. I guess what I'm saying is who cares what equipment he has as long as he pays on time. Just my .02.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 5,023 Times in 2,350 Posts
    prices look good pre-pay via pay pal?

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 3,256 Times in 1,335 Posts
    what are you paying for hard drive boards and cell phones without batteries.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanks 1956 for bringing this up. Glad this was asked sooner than later. As far as references go, We have worked with a few of other buyers like Parttimescrapper in the past. I can also use Joe Clayton with Mrp, one of the most knowledgeable guys in the ewaste industry. We receive shipment at my residence for a couple of reasons. Our main facility is roughly 10 miles south of my residence located at 3459 Thomasville Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27107. [Please do not ship to this address]This is where we do the teardown & longterm bulk storage. We also broker material for other salvage yards & e-waste companies at this location. This is a fast paced fully operational salvage & scrap yard. I am not at this facility in shipping hours most of the time. To answer the other question, yes we have 2 forklifts at the shipping location [my residence] & all other equipment needed. Thanks again for getting these concerns out of the way. Matt Cotner
    Send PMSend PM  

9. The Following 9 Users say Thank You for This Post by mattcotner:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    I dont pull punches and i tell you how i feel, you answered the questions i asked witch i am sure every one was thinking. Thank you Now it makes good sense.

11. The Following 4 Users say Thank You for This Post by 1956:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by clckewastemanagement View Post
    No offense 56' but as long as he pays his advertised price on time then it should not concern you how or where he runs his business. I know you are an established member of the forum and I have made good $ and saved time off of some of your advice\comments\ ..02 etc. So thank you. However, as a seller with a possible new buyer I would never send bulk without testing the waters first and I'm sure you are the same way. I guess what I'm saying is who cares what equipment he has as long as he pays on time. Just my .02.
    That still remains to be seen, on this open forum people can say any thing, i don't have time to send test boxes to new buyers to see if they are true and blue if i do not have faith and trust in my buyers i don't do business with them.

13. The Following 4 Users say Thank You for This Post by 1956:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Good luck to new buyer we need reputable people here and hopefully this one will be.......Best of luck and hope you do Well!!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mikeinreco for This Post:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 5,861 Times in 2,713 Posts
    Questions of interest to me: can I drop off at your location? Will you sort at that time if I make an appointment? Will I get paid at completion of sorting? Thanks, Mike

17. The Following User Says Thank You to miked for This Post:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    mikeinreco .. I would consider prepay Via Paypal to a trusted member. I like to stay away from Paypal to keep cost down, but if its a deal breaker then most definitely. I have seen you on the forum for a while and if you would like I will be more than glad to work with you.

PartTimeScrapper.. For cell phones without batt we can pay $4.35. We are not as competitive with cell phones currently but hopefully soon! Buying with batt is more for convenience. Hard drive boards we are currently paying $9.00lb. If you have larger numbers and a good mixture of older larger boards $10.50-$10.75 is very possible.

miked.. Yes you can make an appt,be involved with sorting,weigh & get paid on the spot. If interested miked i could possibly come to you! Maybe I can make a fishing trip to Bogue Inlet out of it!
    Send PMSend PM  

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 8,783 Times in 3,854 Posts
    Well if thats all it gets for you to do a pickup...my sandbar has better fishing then Mike's little section of NC.

You ever come out to my sandbar let me know. I'll share all the great fishing spots if it saves me on shipping.

Ha!

Sirscrapalot - Always take care of those who take care of you. - Me, an others I'm sure.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcotner View Post
    mikeinreco .. I would consider prepay Via Paypal to a trusted member. I like to stay away from Paypal to keep cost down, but if its a deal breaker then most definitely. I have seen you on the forum for a while and if you would like I will be more than glad to work with you.

PartTimeScrapper.. For cell phones without batt we can pay $4.35. We are not as competitive with cell phones currently but hopefully soon! Buying with batt is more for convenience. Hard drive boards we are currently paying $9.00lb. If you have larger numbers and a good mixture of older larger boards $10.50-$10.75 is very possible.

miked.. Yes you can make an appt,be involved with sorting,weigh & get paid on the spot. If interested miked i could possibly come to you! Maybe I can make a fishing trip to Bogue Inlet out of it!
    All good........Sometimes I sell some scrap via pay-pal just to use my account to buy something else and need an immediate influx of cash into the ole' pay-pal that was why I asked...........I rarely use pay-pal to sell scrap because of fees etc but I always like to have the option open to me

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 650 Posts
    I have over 100lbs of optical logic boards on hand. If I send it can it be processed before the holidays?

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    armygreywolf.. in most cases we can have a check in the mail within 48 hours of receiving. In some cases a check has been mailed the next day. Pm or email me if you decide to send. Thanks
    Send PMSend PM  

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 650 Posts
    I'm going to be completely honest. I totally understand the requirement to keep your storage and operations separate from your receiving. I do that too. There's so much dishonesty in the world, I no longer allow ANY customers in my work areas, packages go to my home address...that said I work about 3 minutes from home.

I have to ask because I did go ahead and google the address, call it the cav scout in me, but are you a family member to the people who own that u pull it? Two reasons I ask, first pertains to business the second is I can't tell if that's a chevelle in the second row to the right of the scale entrance and I'd like to know how much they want for a roller.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    my experience with mattcotner,

contacted matt via forum PM last wednesday, and set up a time today to meet him and sell a small load of ewaste.

first and foremost matt is an honest buyer, with the proper knowledge, tools and resources to be a reliable buyer and a great resource for us in the nc area.

i carried a small pickup load of widely varied materials, to check out matt's prices, sorting process, and generally make contact with a new local buyer. matt had a professional demeanor and was more than happy to explain the sorting and board prep requirements he has and why he has them, Also matt's prices in every material category are very competitive.

for what my opinion may or may not be worth to others here on the forum, i know i WILL be doing more business with matt, and anyone who is thinking of selling too him, give him the opportunity to earn your business.

25. The Following 9 Users say Thank You for This Post by ilovejunk:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    ilovejunk.. It was nice meeting you in person today & I enjoyed the conversation. Thank you for the kind words and I look forward to seeing you soon. The next time I am in Siler City I will give you a call.
    Send PMSend PM  

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Would like your contact info mattcotner

SMF Badges of Honor

Warsaw , Ind. In the heart of the lakes, and down the street from the hotel where Al Capone stayed.
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,730 Times in 4,728 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fourboysdad72 View Post
    Would like your contact info mattcotner
    "Email address,If possible phone# and any questions or concerns. We are a no nonsense agressive buyer and look foward to working together. Please Contact mcotner27@yahoo.com with any questions".

This was in the first post of his,

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Mechanic688 for This Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information