SMF Buyer Finder - Click an item below to find a Scrap Metal Forum buyer that buys what you're selling.

repowerIT started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks

We're a seller, looking for consistent electronic scrap buyers

Hello,

We're an IT equipment liquidator constantly getting in more equipment, we separate and palletize equipment not worth selling and want some new buyers, preferably not too far from Savannah, GA area to keep down logistics costs associated with transporting scrap to your location. We also deal in used Cisco and other refurbished equipment, so if your company gets in used IT equipment, let us know.

We currently have approx 10 pallets of scrap, of which 2 pallets (1.5 full gaylords) are crushed hard drives, some pictures are attached. The crushed drives should weigh somewhere in the range of 2,500-3,000 pounds. A few pallets of computer scrap, and some lower grade scrap including docking stations, monitor stands, etc.

The best way to get in touch with us would be to fill out our Buy From Us form on our site, and we'll respond promptly (repowerit dot com). I don't want to provide my e-mail in a public thread as bots may harvest it and add me to spam lists. You can also call at 855-487-3769 x2, though submitting the form on our site usually is the quickest way to reach me. You can also reply to this thread with your contact info, and I'll reach out to you.

Glen
    RepowerIT
    http://www.repowerit.com

Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by repowerIT; 10-17-2014 at 01:57 PM.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Has anyone talked to these people? I pm'ed them last Thursday, called them and filled out their form and still haven't heard a peep from them.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to maneddi for This Post:

SMF Badges of Honor

623 s Lyon st Suite 200 Sioux Falls SD 57104
    Thanks
    same here.. no response.

repowerIT started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Hi maneddi,

Are you sure you left me a voicemail, and that you submitted the Buy From Us form on our web site? I just contacted pcscrapper and it turns out he sent me a PM (I am not checking PMs on here, which is why I listed to call or fill out the Buy Form on our site), and I also did not get a voicemail from him. If you call me, I need a voicemail with your information so I can call you back, otherwise I won't. I believe I have responded to all voicemails I received regarding this scrap, I am very good about calling people back who leave me messages. All voicemails get e-mailed to me and I review them promptly - the same goes with the Buy From Us form on our site.

If somehow I have missed both a Buy From Us inquiry, and your voicemail, please call me at 855-487-3769 extension 2, so I can get your information and find out how I missed that. It is not my intention to miss anybody, so if anyone is interested in scrap from us please follow one of the following 3 contact methods I listed in my original post:

* Post your contact info in this thread so I can reach out to you
    or
    * Fill out a Buy From Us form at repowerit.com, this gets e-mailed to several of us here
    or
    * Call me at 855-487-3769 x 2, leave a message telling me you saw this post and I'll call you back.

I am NOT checking private messages on this site.

We have just purchased a pallet scale which is due to be delivered this Friday, so until I can get the weights to determine shipping cost and exactly how much of what we have, I won't be able to accept anyone's offer. Thank you in advance for your interest.
    Send PMSend PM  

SMF Badges of Honor

623 s Lyon st Suite 200 Sioux Falls SD 57104
    Thanks
    could You kindly post your prices you're seeking.

I spoke with You yesterday.. and it was a pleasure to hear from You..

Just want to again see where we're at on pricing.

basically your asking price..

and Will see if We can come to a descent medium Thanks again for your conversation and the link.. I missed the pics on the bottom.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    I'll give you $500 for the crushed Hard drives and come pick them up.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    We have trucks in your area twice a month. I can be reached at 678-566-6665 Thanks David

Thread Information