Sirscrapalot started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 8,783 Times in 3,854 Posts

Protip - Auction in NC 6/1 you can thank me later

I don't do much in the way of auctions unless their local, which they never are, cause you know..I live on a sandbar!

Anyhow..I was bored during the night (insomnia for the win!)and was looking into auctions near by me, and I came across this one.

If your in NC, and within a drive of Washington, NC this might be for you. Lots of tools/equipment that were rentals, couple forklifts, this beauty...

Anyways...on to the info! I give this to you all out of the kindness of my heart ( that an I have no use for jackhammers, forklifts, etc.).

You can find all the info at this site, along with a list of items and some pictures. Again this is a in person auction! So..if your not in NC or close by..don't get to excited.

http://www.countryboysauction.com/in...uc&auction=990

Mods I apologize if linking was bad, see folks post links all the time to online auctions so figured it be ok, if not feel free to edit so it is. :P

Hope this is a good lead for someone here in NC, and if not..well..I still love you all.

Sirscrapalot - An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin
    Last edited by Sirscrapalot; 05-18-2013 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Fixed link I think

2. The Following 2 Users say Thank You for This Post by Sirscrapalot:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 1,371 Times in 847 Posts
    Sir; The link dosn't work. You would be the coolest dude on the sand bar with you and your cooler in the front seat of that car. The top down and all your scrap in the back seat. Looks like a Packard?

4. The Following 2 Users say Thank You for This Post by happyscraper:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Odd..it worked for me Happy. You can try Googling up..Country Boy Auctions Washington, NC. Not sure why the link isn't working for you. Anyone else having issues viewing that's tried?

An I'll be honest, not sure on what kind of car it is! Thinking it's the '48 Pontiac, as it's similar to the images I google up. No laughing at me car folks. (Looking at you Cory, Tater and LT..:P )

Some of the items they'll have are: (I apologize for the formatting, just want to make sure folks are aware what they have up)

06 Jetta miles 124,618 vin #3VWSF71KX6M779684
    08 Silverado Pickup miles 106,462 vin #3GCEC13J28G225888
    1948 Ponitac Silver Streak Convertible Street Rod w/ 454 Chev engine (Maybe this is the one in Pic?)
    20' Hydra Sport Boat Hull #HSX43121D787 w/ Johnson 140 & trailer
    Fax Machine/ Copiers,Briefcases,Toner Cartridges,Filing Cabinets,Glass Display Cases,Tables / Roll around carts
    GBC Heat Seal Ultima 65 Laminator,Cash Registers,Bookshelf,Heater,Hundreds of Bolts & rolls of new fabric
    100'S of Nascar collectibles of all sizes and all kinds including 24K gold edition and other limited editions
    Rims & Tires,JD Riding Lawnmower X300,Craftsman Grinder,Craftsman multi drawer toolbox,Heavy Duty drill press,Shop vac,Troy Bilt Generator 7000watts
    Coca Cola sign,Pressure Washer,Motor Hoist,Chainsaw,(2) 1030 Ditchwitch,3700 Ditchwitch,1230 Ditchwitch,3 Morrison Concrete Buggys,2 Ditchwitch trailers
    Komatsu FG25 Forklift 6076hrs,Toyota 3FGC30 Forklift Hard tire 4999 hrs,2 - Mitshubishi Forklifts hard tire 8156hrs and 8673 hrs
    2 -14' dual axle equipment trailers,JLG 2646 E2 Scissors lift,2 - JLG small scissors lift
    6 wallpaper removers,Jackhammers,Blumberg aerators,mud pumps,sewer snakes,floor buffers,Vacs,Genie lifts,Yard tillers,Cement saws
    Tile cutters,Post hole augers,Heaters,,Pressure washers,100's of cement bits ( new & used),sump pumps,log splitter,new asphalt & concrete blades,concrete trails,sanders, edgers

They have pictures of most of the items up on their site. Hope this helps anyone interested. An if you don't want the riding lawnmower..you can send it to me..lol.

It's Countryboysauction.com, an this auction is for 6/1 in Washington, NC. (I've included their web address, so you guys can google it up if the link is still broken).

Sorry for the broken link before..not sure why it's working for me and not others!

Sirscrapalot - “A room without books is like a body without a soul.” ~ Marcus Tullius Cicero
    Last edited by Sirscrapalot; 05-18-2013 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Me make a typo? NEVAR!

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    3 forward /// broke the link
    when error page comes up change http:/// to http://

7. The Following User Says Thank You to oldtoothlessbassmaster for This Post:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Fixed the link I think. Thanks OTBM.

Sirscrapalot - “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” ~ Elbert Hubbard

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirscrapalot for This Post:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 1,371 Times in 847 Posts
    It's working now, thanks for the link.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to happyscraper for This Post:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Sirscrapalot , what would you do with the riding mower? Blow sand back to the beach.LoL

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    LOL!

We do have grass on my sandbar Johnny! We even have trees! :P

Sirscrapalot - hrrm...maybe a lawn mower race, ala duck dynasty...ha!

14. Similar threads on the Scrap Metal Forum

1. First auction am I in the ballpark?
      By BRASSCATCHER in forum Auction Talk
      Replies: 25
      Last Post: 05-19-2013, 08:52 AM
    2. 5 ton 6 x 6 at auction
      By street_sweeper in forum Auction Talk
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 04-20-2013, 09:00 PM
    3. forgotten auction
      By Ecycle Atlanta in forum A Day in the Life of a Scrapper
      Replies: 5