Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    GeorgeB started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks

Back in the real estate game and looking for junk removal companies nationwide!

As many know, several years ago, I was involved in an area of real estate investing, known as seller financed paper. Unfortunately, the market went upside down for a little, and when it done a lot of investors turned to other areas of real estate investing. While learning what I could, is when I found a guy I used to work with, and was introduced to the world of scrap metal recycling. Long story short, it has been a great run, and now that my company is becoming more and more known as time goes on, I have decided to re enter the world of real estate investing. Especially when the two companies can both work well with one another in a variety of ways.

Years ago, when I was involved, I used my main company for all of my investments that I was involved with. This time around, I have decided to start a brand new company strictly for all real estate transactions. My main company will still handle all the rest, and soon the website will be re designed to accommodate the changes.

In the real estate industry, I work with realtors, landlords, rehabbers, contractors, you name it, just like I do in the junk removal business. With doing so, since I know how valuable a good junk removal business can be in the real estate industry, when needed, I am looking to add any and all junk removal businesses nationwide that would like to be included on a list, on my new website.

All you have to do is visit the link (Junk Removal Contractor), fill in the details, and you will be added. Just remember, that if and when someone contacts you from the site for a job, that VIP Property Group is not responsible nor liable for whatever deal/contract is worked out between you and the client.

For anyone interested, our new Facebook fan page is http://www.facebook.com/vippropertygroup which is what we will use to update individuals on important news, new listing, and more!

We are also always looking to add bird dogs to our team as well. To get an idea of what that is, visit Bird Dogs

Anyone who is interested, can visit the the site at Home

Looking forward to the rest of the year!
    Last edited by GeorgeB; 05-05-2013 at 09:50 PM.
    George Beale - Founder & President - info@viprecyclingjunkremoval.com
    VIP Recycling Junk Removal LLC - Premier Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers!
    http://www.viprecyclingjunkremoval.com

2. The Following 2 Users say Thank You for This Post by GeorgeB:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 1,620 Times in 635 Posts
    Link to FB page broken.
    Burly Smash![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    John Terrell (248) 224-2188
    Burly Guys Junk Removal LLC
    5499 Perry Drive Unit P Waterford, MI 48329
    http://www.burlyguys.com

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BurlyGuys View Post
    Link to FB page broken.
    Thanks burly. Fixed now.

Gangel
    Does the new Ask Lesko book have anything new it?

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangel View Post
    Does the new Ask Lesko book have anything new it?
    Go buy one, read it, and let me know.

This isn't my first time in real estate investing, and what I will be doing, is nothing totally different then what I used to do. This time, instead of seller financed paper, it will be wholesaling the actual properties.

Gangel
    I'm thinking I can rattle off each infomercial you've watched.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    I'm thinking I can rattle off each infomercial you've watched.
    Gangel, look man, you know nothing about me, except what I type on here. You know nothing about my life, my up bringing, what I did before, during, and after I starting doing junk removal, nothing about my family, or anything else.

In fact, just about every single post that I see from you is a cut down of one kind or another. I thought some of the other members who used to frequent here, and some who still do, were bad, but you surely do take the cake.

Don't know if it is me personally, or you simply like this to everyone in general, but let me say this. I am truly sorry that everyone in your past used and abused you (judging from a past post of yours to another member who also commented about your rude comments), but that isnt any reason to take it out on anyone here, who have done nothing to you man.

This community is like one big family of help and support, not cut downs and negative sarcastic comments.

I get that you used to be a good guy and everyone took advantage of that. Guess what, welcome to the real world!

I used to be like that, and then like you, I simply gave up and turned mean and angry to everyone. I didnt care who I said what to or anything else.

Then I realized something. Not everyone was to blame for the actions of a few, so I went back to the way I was. Now, it only comes out to people who deserve it.

I don't care what info mercial, tv show, movie, music song title that you can name. I am sure I can name them all as well. But heres the thing, all the stuff I have learned over the years that has put me where I am, had not a thing to do with any of that.

It was will and determination and following and networking those who have done and are doing what I do, and are doing it successfully. Not people or companies who claim to be doing it, but only make money by selling you info related products and charging thousands of dollars for mentoring.

My mentor right now for wholesaling, closes several deals per month and makes real good money doing this. He is even broken off and is starting a development company that will launch the end of the year. This guy could be charging me 10's of thousands of dollars, but he is taking the time to teach me, answer questions and so forth for free. And in return, he and I will be doing business together.

I honestly dont know what your issue is, but I hope you figure it out and solve it, and stop taking it out on everyone who has nothing to do with it.

Now, not to be rude, but I am done with anymore comments towards you. Not worth my time. You take care now.

9. The Following 8 Users say Thank You for This Post by GeorgeB:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 1,371 Times in 847 Posts
    Congrats George and good luck with your new venture.

11. The Following 2 Users say Thank You for This Post by happyscraper:

Gangel
    You can bite your tongue or say I'm rude, I don't care. I'm not attacking you. But every idea I see you have is based on an infomercial. Coinkydink, I'm not sure. But surely I'm not the only one to see this.

And just because you think I'm rude doesn't mean I am. I prefer the term "realist".

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 2,352 Times in 1,014 Posts
    mmMMmmm cake! nom nom nom

14. The Following 2 Users say Thank You for This Post by IdahoScrapper:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    You can bite your tongue or say I'm rude, I don't care. I'm not attacking you. But every idea I see you have is based on an infomercial. Coinkydink, I'm not sure. But surely I'm not the only one to see this.

And just because you think I'm rude doesn't mean I am. I prefer the term "realist".
    My favorite was when he tried to copy Ebay and make an auction site. I also liked how when he first started, I'd log on and swear I was looking at a 1-800-got-junk spin-off. Overall, he's a good dude with good intentions, but originality? Yep, null and void there.

Good luck George. Bubbles tend to pop. At least you have a fall back job this time.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Also for the VIP prop website, make the text for buying, selling, and social networking white so it fits in better with the scheme. You know it needs to be white, I know it needs to be white. Make it so! Captains Log: Stardate 9.5.9.9.8.9 George needs white text.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by happyscraper View Post
    Congrats George and good luck with your new venture.
    Thanks. Like I said, when I did seller financed paper, this is pretty much the same thing. Instead of selling the notes aka mortgages between 2 individuals, it is finding properties, making offers, putting them under contract, and selling to your buyer. There is so much of each around, and the deals are not complicated once you understand the process and have done 1 or 2. Just like anything else though, it is not everyone's cup of tea.

I am doing this for a variety of reasons, but one of the top ones, is so it will provide me the capital needed to become a supreme ewaste buyer for the area.

An idea, is just that, an idea. We all have plenty of ideas. Whether or not we make them a reality, is a whole other store entirely. This to me, was never an idea of mine. My plan was to always re enter the real estate investing world, when I thought I was ready to do so, and the time is now. The markets are getting good again, the area I am now involved in is flourishing constantly, and so on. The timing for it all, is just right.

For all I know there could be infomercials out there regarding wholesaling, but I learned a long time ago, that infomercials do nothing more but make the company promoting them rich, and you poorer.

Just because there is infomercials possible for this, does not mean I am involved in any of them.

You can think what you want, but like you said, I am not the only one who sees it.

Have a good night.

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoScrapper View Post
    mmMMmmm cake! nom nom nom
    um ok lol....

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFatMan View Post
    My favorite was when he tried to copy Ebay and make an auction site. I also liked how when he first started, I'd log on and swear I was looking at a 1-800-got-junk spin-off. Overall, he's a good dude with good intentions, but originality? Yep, null and void there.

Good luck George. Bubbles tend to pop. At least you have a fall back job this time.
    I never tried to copy ebay really. I would need a few hundred, or even billions of dollars for that to ever be possible. Mine was just going to be for people to have a place like that, but cheaper and easier to use. I agree, was not the best idea, and I regret ever spending the time on that business, but in business, if you never try, you will never succeed.

Regarding the 1-800 got junk spin off comment, my site looks nothing like theirs really. Also, my prices are much, much better than theirs ever will be.

I have always had a fall back "job". I never put all the eggs in one basket. Learned that a long time ago.

Thanks for the congrats.

Also for the VIP prop website, make the text for buying, selling, and social networking white so it fits in better with the scheme. You know it needs to be white, I know it needs to be white. Make it so! Captains Log: Stardate 9.5.9.9.8.9 George needs white text.
    Yeah, I am going to change that. I was originally going for a blue theme type situation, but the text in that area, definitely is not working really.

When I first started with the template, it looked nothing like it does now.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 5,023 Times in 2,350 Posts
    I'm so confused

20. The Following 4 Users say Thank You for This Post by mikeinreco:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeB View Post
    I never tried to copy ebay really. I would need a few hundred, or even billions of dollars for that to ever be possible. Mine was just going to be for people to have a place like that, but cheaper and easier to use. I agree, was not the best idea, and I regret ever spending the time on that business, but in business, if you never try, you will never succeed.

Regarding the 1-800 got junk spin off comment, my site looks nothing like theirs really. Also, my prices are much, much better than theirs ever will be.

I have always had a fall back "job". I never put all the eggs in one basket. Learned that a long time ago.

Thanks for the congrats.

Yeah, I am going to change that. I was originally going for a blue theme type situation, but the text in that area, definitely is not working really.

When I first started with the template, it looked nothing like it does now.
    VIP and Got Junk have the same color scheme. Remember your old layout when you first built the site? I do oh yeah, I pulled out the winking face. That auction idea was terrible. You'd have been better off to get an auctioneers license and do that stuff live and in person. You should do that. Then auction off foreclosures and condemned properties. Bank roll! The template looks good for the real estate site. Like a cutie with a booty son!

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    It is now changed.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    VIP and Got Junk have the same color scheme. Remember your old layout when you first built the site? I do oh yeah, I pulled out the winking face. That auction idea was terrible. You'd have been better off to get an auctioneers license and do that stuff live and in person. You should do that. Then auction off foreclosures and condemned properties. Bank roll! The template looks good for the real estate site. Like a cutie with a booty son!
    Got Junk doesn't really have a color theme, except for when it comes to the truck?

For a minute, I was trying to think of what you mean't by "old layout". I remember that one now. That was a different software program, than the one I use now for it.

I am sure that I will use that script (auction site) for something, but for now, it is just in cyberspace collecting dust.

I already auction off contents from time to time from foreclosures or tenant move outs. I set it up with the owner (helps them save money, depending on what is left behind), and I put a few ads on craigslist, people come, make offers, and it goes. Then whatever is left behind, I haul off, and then charge the client accordingly.

Thanks for the comment regarding the real estate site. I wanted it to be simple as possible so even a non internet person could use it effectively.

If you look at most re sites, most are flashy, or some what complicated to navigate etc.

Gangel
    Or a real estate license.

I have a whole list of negatives people are doing "wrong" in their "businesses". People come out here and do the " what am I doing wrong" and then don't really want to hear the ideas.
    I do often wonder if the customers on the eastern timezone are more "naive" than here, from other stuff I've seen with other members.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 5,023 Times in 2,350 Posts
    Or a real estate license.

I have a whole list of negatives people are doing "wrong" in their "businesses". People come out here and do the " what am I doing wrong" and then don't really want to hear the ideas.
    I do often wonder if the customers on the eastern timezone are more "naive" than here, from other stuff I've seen with other members.
    even more confusing....What happened to buy low and sell high

26. Similar threads on the Scrap Metal Forum

1. Back in the game
      By Filthy in forum Off Topic Discussions
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 03-01-2012, 09:37 AM
    2. Real Estate Investors, RE Agents, Foreclosure's etc
      By GeorgeB in forum Scrap Metal Tips and Advice
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 09-13-2011, 04:51 PM
    3. Back in the Game
      By ocedy in forum A Day in the Life of a Scrapper