FistFull of Scrap started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks

New Member. Closet Scraper and did'nt know It

Hello Scrappers: since I live in the area of "Scrap Heaven" ie. NW Indiana I could'nt help to become a fellow scrapper. I guess I'm a scrapper at heart and did'nt relize it. I'm actually in the Tree Service business and my passion is to make every possible use of the by products of a tree taken and removal. No part of a tree take down is going to get wasted but fully utilized down to the saw chips!

So from my tree work jobs, I come into contact with unwanted heavy trucks, like concrete mixers, dump trucks, ect. and thought I should help old metal find a new life and be recylced into something more usefull. Did I mention money too? Move over Fred G Sanford, the G stands for Gold

Many similarities between my business and yours. Hope I can share with you the experience and knowledge from my profession with you.

Merry Christmas!

FistFull of Scrap

Last edited by FistFull of Scrap; 12-24-2010 at 08:21 AM. Reason: miss inf.

FistFull of Scrap started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Any scrap forum members need info. on trees? Tree care?, tree identification?, tree diseases? ect. ...Tree cost trimming and removal guidelines?

Thanks

FistFull of Scrap

Valparaiso, In

Quote Originally Posted by FistFull of Scrap View Post
    Hello Scrappers: since I live in the area of "Scrap Heaven" ie. NW Indiana I could'nt help to become a fellow scrapper. I guess I'm a scrapper at heart and did'nt relize it. I'm actually in the Tree Service business and my passion is to make every possible use of the by products of a tree taken and removal. No part of a tree take down is going to get wasted but fully utilized down to the saw chips!

So from my tree work jobs, I come into contact with unwanted heavy trucks, like concrete mixers, dump trucks, ect. and thought I should help old metal find a new life and be recylced into something more usefull. Did I mention money too? Move over Fred G Sanford, the G stands for Gold

Many similarities between my business and yours. Hope I can share with you the experience and knowledge from my profession with you.

Merry Christmas!

FistFull of Scrap

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Welcome from a fellow Hoosier! I'm in Columbus, which is south of Indy about 40 miles on 65. I don't have any tree questions right now... My main line of work is lawn and landscape maintenance and snow removal.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 1,194 Times in 594 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FistFull of Scrap View Post
    Any scrap forum members need info. on trees? Tree care?, tree identification?, tree diseases? ect. ...Tree cost trimming and removal guidelines?

Thanks

FistFull of Scrap

Valparaiso, In
    Say there fellow scrapper, I have many questions about trees , thank you for putting the offer out there!
    I am a hort myself.

5. Similar threads on the Scrap Metal Forum

1. Hi- Long-term lurker coming out of the proverbial closet
      By Scrapper-mike in forum Introduce yourself
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 02-05-2012, 04:27 PM
    2. SW Michigan new scraper.
      By Luner5 in forum Introduce yourself
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 01-23-2012, 08:50 AM
    3. scraper
      By Ky lady scrapers in forum Off Topic Discussions