We'll see....

| A Day in the Life of a Scrapper
    TheDude80 started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks

We'll see....

Just picked up my first auction items. A huge microfilm reader/printer and 4 towers. Paid $32 for all of it, but more importantly I have a lead on about some towers and CRT's. My buddy told me about a company he contracts for that has two huge 6x6 boxes overflowing with old towers and monitors. I guess in the past they have donated them to another recycling company, but he told them about my endeavor. He tried to get a hold of me, but I was busy with the microfilm machine. So he told the guy he would give him my card next time he's in the shop. Apparently they have been sitting around for some time, so he said they aren't going anywhere. I'm meeting up with another buddy who is head IT for a large company and they are swapping out all their "old" servers and industrial printers. Nothing is set in stone yet, but I can help get excited about the potential. Very little networking and marketing invested thus far, but I'm planning on hitting that area hard in the coming weeks. I keep whoever give a @$^# posted. All in all, today was a good day....

2. The Following 3 Users say Thank You for This Post by TheDude80:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Well I give a @$^# so please keep us posted. Its always a nice to hear about others successful ventures.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jmurrow3 for This Post:

TheDude80 started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    I agree. It's always nice reading about other people's success and scores. Makes me feel good that other people are successful too. This forum is the best thing I've found in a long time. Most people are more then willing to give you there feedback and advise. I need to put my money where my mouth is and pony up the $30 bucks for a membership. Hope by no later then next week I'll have be a member. It's the very least I can do to support this forum.

Thread Information