New show

| A Day in the Life of a Scrapper

Threaded View

corycouch started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanked 1,988 Times in 746 Posts

New show

Been watching the gas monkey show fast and loud I think and how the upholstery lady gives them crap, anyway made me think of our days go. Sometimes we goto John Henry or Clinton Kelley two of our wrecker services, both are way more entertaining than even chum lee on pawn stars, then we have Wendell the bodyshop guy down the road who knows what's going on in tat guys head. Drdewaynes automotive is a mechanic from Vegas that calls everyone low down sapsuckers and other colorful adjectives, then there's his helper that's a whole different story. Noel the guy that comes and digs thru our tires once a week. Not to mention the hundreds of customers we have now with each a different story. One of our repo guys name is trouble looks like trace Adkins always has something to ay Then me and Steve *****en at each other all day, his exs calling him and giving him crap, then the visits to the scrapyard. What's your guys average day like?

Then there's my dad and uncle lol you would just have to see them to believe it then you would be questioning yourself

2. The Following User Says Thank You to corycouch for This Post:

Thread Information