Thank you!

| Introduce yourself
    dapper scrapper started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks

Thank you!

New member here. Long time scrapper. A big thank you to the admins who took the time and resources to set this forum up! Looking forward to sharing and learning from others with dirt on their hands and smiles on their faces.

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    I agree. I just got into scrapping a few weeks ago and have been digging up all the info I could on it. I thought a scrap form would be cool. But couldn't find one. Finally came across this. Hope I can get good info on here. But for now I have to rest up a bit then hit the math homework

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Same here man. I just got into scrap too. I actually have a supplier for aluminum scrap.

Quote Originally Posted by gofast_er View Post
    I agree. I just got into scrapping a few weeks ago and have been digging up all the info I could on it. I thought a scrap form would be cool. But couldn't find one. Finally came across this. Hope I can get good info on here. But for now I have to rest up a bit then hit the math homework

Thread Information