my can n scrap collection route

| Scrap Metal Spots
    scrappy888 started this thread.
    SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks

my can n scrap collection route

5 months ago i got a pt job working at the local liquor store..i get paid to do deliveries..average about 80 bucks for a 4 a 4 hour night..as soon as i obtained this job, i thought about all the beer drinkers..cans that is..

Since most of our customers are regulars i have gotten to know them n of course inform them on what i do in my spare time..ive gotten a few scrap items but not much compared to the cans..they now know what hours i work n always have a bag of cans waiting..they range from old ladies to young guys who party every weekend..they r all really nice n have started tipping me better too..win win for me..i filled the trunk of my car tonight with what i accumulate in months on my own..

My last delivery at 5 to 10 was for 2 cases..the mexicanos had bought four 24s earlier in the night..not bad for scoring with the cans and a $10 TIP

So check it out if its available for any1..rules do vary..but it cant hurt to check w the locals at the liquor store too..

PS im always collecting cans from the garbage right outside..ppl love to pound one b4 leaving..lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scrappy888 for This Post:

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Thanks for the info!!!

SMF Badges of Honor

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappy888 View Post
    5 months ago i got a pt job working at the local liquor store..i get paid to do deliveries..average about 80 bucks for a 4 a 4 hour night..as soon as i obtained this job, i thought about all the beer drinkers..cans that is..

Since most of our customers are regulars i have gotten to know them n of course inform them on what i do in my spare time..ive gotten a few scrap items but not much compared to the cans..they now know what hours i work n always have a bag of cans waiting..they range from old ladies to young guys who party every weekend..they r all really nice n have started tipping me better too..win win for me..i filled the trunk of my car tonight with what i accumulate in months on my own..

My last delivery at 5 to 10 was for 2 cases..the mexicanos had bought four 24s earlier in the night..not bad for scoring with the cans and a $10 TIP

So check it out if its available for any1..rules do vary..but it cant hurt to check w the locals at the liquor store too..

PS im always collecting cans from the garbage right outside..ppl love to pound one b4 leaving..lol

A liquor store that delivers - what a brilliant idea. Good idea on the scrap too!
    Success consists of going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm...... Churchill

5. Similar threads on the Scrap Metal Forum

1. scrap route
      By crazyman16 in forum Scrap Metal Spots
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 11-11-2010, 12:33 AM

Thread Information