SMF Buyer Finder - Click an item below to find a Scrap Metal Forum buyer that buys what you're selling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Catalytic converters wanted. Market prices paid. - Page 2

| Scrap Buyers & Sellers
  1. #1
    APA started this thread.
    APA's Avatar
    Last Online: Today
    SMF Badges of Honor


    Member since
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    602
    Thanks
    621
    Thanked 504 Times in 271 Posts

    Catalytic converters wanted. Market prices paid.

    Buying catalytic converters at market prices.
    878-207-6242, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
    Also buying starters, alternators, and ac compressors in bulk.


    Send PMSend PM  

  2. The Following 4 Users say Thank You for This Post by APA:


  3. #21
    APA started this thread.
    APA's Avatar
    Last Online: Today
    SMF Badges of Honor


    Member since
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    602
    Thanks
    621
    Thanked 504 Times in 271 Posts
    Yes I still buy catalytic converters.



    Texting me at 3am asking me this is wasting time.

    And please don’t cut the one from your grandmother’s van while she sleeps. I won’t buy it.


  4. #22
    SMF Badges of Honor

    Member since
    May 2013
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 37 Times in 18 Posts
    Just wanted to add another review for APA. Extremely professional and communicative with someone who just happened to stumble upon a couple of cats. Primarily dealing in Ewaste I wasn’t quite sure what to do so I looked it up and found the “big guys” RR cats (aka thieves) and sent them my pictures. One they said had no value and the other they offered $50 and sent texts twice a day for a week trying to get e to ship to them. I referred back to our trusty forum and remembered APA. I sent him the photos and he identified my “no value” cat down to the type of vehicle it came from and offered a great price. The second cat same thing. He again knew the type of vehicle it came from and his offer was MORE THAN DOUBLE what the other guys tried.

    If you’re having doubts or looking for a legit buyer- this is your guy hands down. He will get all my business whenever I come across them and I’ll refer whoever I can as well. 10/10 rating and a great guy as well. Thanks APA. People like you are what we need on this forum and in the world.

  5. The Following 4 Users say Thank You for This Post by Rwamp:


  6. #23
    SMF Badges of Honor

    Member since
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    972
    Thanks
    2,657
    Thanked 1,544 Times in 602 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by APA View Post
    And please don't cut the one from your grandmother's van while she sleeps. I won't buy it.
    Ok but what if she's evil? Surely then it would be justice!

  7. The Following 2 Users say Thank You for This Post by JJinLV:


  8. #24
    SMF Badges of Honor

    Member since
    Jan 2021
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey, what is PGM?
    Thanks

  9. #25
    alloy2 is offline Metal Recycling Entrepreneur
    SMF Badges of Honor



    Member since
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,515
    Thanks
    538
    Thanked 2,183 Times in 915 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truebbq View Post
    Hey, what is PGM?
    Thanks
    The six platinum-group metals are ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, osmium, iridium, and platinum

  10. #26
    APA started this thread.
    APA's Avatar
    Last Online: Today
    SMF Badges of Honor


    Member since
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    602
    Thanks
    621
    Thanked 504 Times in 271 Posts
    Thank you you very much for the kind words. I appreciate you and your business.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rwamp View Post
    Just wanted to add another review for APA. Extremely professional and communicative with someone who just happened to stumble upon a couple of cats. Primarily dealing in Ewaste I wasn’t quite sure what to do so I looked it up and found the “big guys” RR cats (aka thieves) and sent them my pictures. One they said had no value and the other they offered $50 and sent texts twice a day for a week trying to get e to ship to them. I referred back to our trusty forum and remembered APA. I sent him the photos and he identified my “no value” cat down to the type of vehicle it came from and offered a great price. The second cat same thing. He again knew the type of vehicle it came from and his offer was MORE THAN DOUBLE what the other guys tried.

    If you’re having doubts or looking for a legit buyer- this is your guy hands down. He will get all my business whenever I come across them and I’ll refer whoever I can as well. 10/10 rating and a great guy as well. Thanks APA. People like you are what we need on this forum and in the world.
    Send PMSend PM  

  11. #27
    SMF Badges of Honor

    Member since
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey tomcat here i dont want to be that guy to hijack a add but there's so much business out there I ain't taking none from none of yah. I'm buying bulk loads of catalytic converters across the midwest paying top dollar. 2247669928 can travel to you and pay in cash

  12. #28
    mikeinreco's Avatar
    SMF Badges of Honor


    Member since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    TENNESSEE
    Posts
    4,592
    Thanks
    1,203
    Thanked 4,753 Times in 2,184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat955 View Post
    Hey tomcat here i dont want to be that guy to hijack a add but there's so much business out there I ain't taking none from none of yah. I'm buying bulk loads of catalytic converters across the midwest paying top dollar. 2247669928 can travel to you and pay in cash
    I think what you just did was against Forum Rules (if those still apply)

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to mikeinreco for This Post:


  14. #29
    SMF Badges of Honor


    Member since
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 53 Times in 40 Posts
    How do you figure there's enough business to go around?
    Do you guarantee top dollar?
    What do you give if you can't match top dollar?

  15. #30
    jimicrk's Avatar
    SMF Badges of Honor


    Member since
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,625
    Thanks
    2,782
    Thanked 4,580 Times in 1,750 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat955 View Post
    Hey tomcat here i dont want to be that guy to hijack a add but there's so much business out there I ain't taking none from none of yah. I'm buying bulk loads of catalytic converters across the midwest paying top dollar. 2247669928 can travel to you and pay in cash
    Yes Tomcat955 doesn't want to be that guy but he did it anyway.

    That was a d**k move.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to jimicrk for This Post:


  17. #31
    jimicrk's Avatar
    SMF Badges of Honor


    Member since
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,625
    Thanks
    2,782
    Thanked 4,580 Times in 1,750 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeinreco View Post
    I think what you just did was against Forum Rules (if those still apply)

    Yes, very much against forum rules.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to jimicrk for This Post:


  19. #32
    alloy2 is offline Metal Recycling Entrepreneur
    SMF Badges of Honor



    Member since
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,515
    Thanks
    538
    Thanked 2,183 Times in 915 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat955 View Post
    Hey tomcat here i dont want to be that guy to hijack a add but there's so much business out there I ain't taking none from none of yah. I'm buying bulk loads of catalytic converters across the midwest paying top dollar. 2247669928 can travel to you and pay in cash
    Idiot, you probably just hijacked your buyers advertisement.


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to alloy2 for This Post:


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

 
Browse the Most Recent Threads
On SMF In THIS CATEGORY.





OR

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

The Scrap Metal Forum

    The Scrap Metal Forum is the #1 scrap metal recycling community in the world. Here we talk about the scrap metal business, making money, where we connect with other scrappers, scrap yards and more.

SMF on Facebook and Twitter

Twitter Facebook