Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Susspended account - Page 2

| Off Topic Discussions
  1. #21
    jimicrk started this thread.
    jimicrk's Avatar
    SMF Badges of Honor


    Member since
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,369
    Thanks
    2,605
    Thanked 4,159 Times in 1,577 Posts
    Jimicrk,
    Thank you for contacting us.
    A support ticket request has been created and a representative will be getting back to you shortly if necessary.
    An email with the ticket number has been sent to you. You'll need the ticket number along with your email to view status and progress online.



    If you wish to send additional comments or information regarding same issue, please follow the instructions on the email.
    Support Team


  2. #22
    auminer's Avatar
    SMF Badges of Honor



    Member since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Allen, TX
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 1,962 Times in 723 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jimicrk View Post
    Jimicrk,
    Thank you for contacting us.
    A support ticket request has been created and a representative will be getting back to you shortly if necessary.
    An email with the ticket number has been sent to you. You'll need the ticket number along with your email to view status and progress online.

    If you wish to send additional comments or information regarding same issue, please follow the instructions on the email.
    Support Team

    Has anyone ever gotten any response beyond this form letter?
    Out of clutter, find simplicity. --Albert Einstein

  3. #23
    jimicrk started this thread.
    jimicrk's Avatar
    SMF Badges of Honor


    Member since
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,369
    Thanks
    2,605
    Thanked 4,159 Times in 1,577 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by auminer View Post
    Has anyone ever gotten any response beyond this form letter?
    I have in the past. I'm probably pissing in the wind but I know I did what the forum rules said should be done in these situations.

    I guess I could whine and cry and sit on my hands, but I'm not.

  4. #24
    SMF Badges of Honor

    Member since
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
    Placing my bet admin forgot to keep his host satisfied who suspended the account waiting for payment to clear.

  5. #25
    Andrew's Avatar
    SMF Badges of Honor

    Member since
    Jul 2010
    Location
    S. NH
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 73 Times in 30 Posts
    Sorry about that down time last week. It was a issue with hosting (and a bit on our part) our payment card used for the hosting expired and we had to update some info with them, but rest assured SMF is not going anywhere. I also am aware of some of the other bugs that we have been experiencing and Admin and I are trying to work them out. Just keep reporting any issues you find so we can evaluate the situation, we appreciate your input, support and patients.
    http://www.scrapmetalforum.com

  6. The Following 3 Users say Thank You for This Post by Andrew:


  7. #26
    SMF Badges of Honor

    Member since
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Sorry about that down time last week. It was a issue with hosting (and a bit on our part) our payment card used for the hosting expired and we had to update some info with them, but rest assured SMF is not going anywhere. I also am aware of some of the other bugs that we have been experiencing and Admin and I are trying to work them out. Just keep reporting any issues you find so we can evaluate the situation, we appreciate your input, support and patients.
    Yea that's what I had figured a slight problem with the host glade you were able to sort it out as quickly as you did getting the forum back on line is life support for some members.


  8. Similar threads on the Scrap Metal Forum

    1. Not new but made new account
      By Lexwallm in forum Introduce yourself
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 07-26-2017, 07:02 PM
    2. New Account
      By emeeks in forum A Day in the Life of a Scrapper
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 03-18-2014, 11:34 PM
    3. Score, motherload, or otherwise awesome thread. - First Account
      By geauxscrappy in forum A Day in the Life of a Scrapper
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 07-09-2013, 10:26 PM
    4. Not new but new account
      By pcbhawk in forum Introduce yourself
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 04-29-2013, 04:44 PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

 
Browse the Most Recent Threads
On SMF In THIS CATEGORY.





OR

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

The Scrap Metal Forum

    The Scrap Metal Forum is the #1 scrap metal recycling community in the world. Here we talk about the scrap metal business, making money, where we connect with other scrappers, scrap yards and more.

SMF on Facebook and Twitter

Twitter Facebook