I ran into quite a lot of gold plated attenuators from microwave radios. I looked at all the "normal" ways of removing the gold plate and most required eating away the entire sub metal with acid - highly toxic and expensive. So I did some research and came up with a simple less toxic and less expensive way to do it. Though I really recommend that you find a good refiner to do this for you, I thought you'd like to check it out. It's free at: http://2f97bombt5u8vfcgts384rcs7q.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=RPLCMNT/free...ate-report.htm
Plated is best done with reverse electrolosis. Dissolving the base metals comes into play when you get to gold filled. Either way, the processes involved require a good bit of knowledge and safety as the chemicals involved can make you seriously sick or kill you when not handled properly.
Just wanted to say that.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)